Join registered Dietitian, Aoife McDonald where she will share her knowledge on how to help improve your overall gut health on Tuesday 14th November at 11am in Lismore Library.
This presentation is free but places are limited. Click here to reserve a place.
The following topics will be covered in this presentation:
• What is gut health & why is it important
• The role of the gut microbiome
• How the gut changes as we age
• Foods to support a healthy gut
• Dietary fibre, probiotics, and prebiotics
• Meal planning & portion control
• Exercise, stress & sleep and their impact on the gut
• Q & A
This presentation is part of the Waterford Healthy Ireland at your Library initiative. For more information, please go to our website, here.
Aoife McDonald is a gut health specialist and CORU Registered Consultant Dietitian from The Digestive Health Clinic. She believes that taking control of your gut health can be one of the most important steps towards improving your overall health and standard of living.
For more information, please phone 058 21377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lismore Library, P51EK60
#HealthyIrelandatYourLibrary #HealthyWaterford #KeepWell #EatWell