This is the first in a set of social media workshop collaborations between Work Matters at the Library and the Local Enterprise Office, Waterford.
Starting with Introduction to Twitter for Business, which will be an interactive 1.5 hour workshop.
The workshop will enable the participants to gain confidence in using Twitter to achieve their business goals. Participants will come away with a better understanding of Twitter and why and how they should be using it to communicate their brands/businesses message.
• Benefits of using Twitter.
• Getting Started on Twitter.
• Characteristics: Twitter moments, Lists, Followers.
• Best Practice on Twitter: Tweeting, Retweeting
• Appearance: Bio and pinned tweets etc.
• Managing multiple accounts and influencers.
• Customers Path to Purchase.
This free workshop takes place on Tuesday 12 February from 10:15am – 11:45am, booking is essential.
A laptop and/or mobile phone is required to attend. Book your free place at www.localenterprise.ie/Waterford.
For further information contact:
Jacqui Gaule, Waterford Local Enterprise Office, 35 The Mall, Waterford, email: email@example.com.
Sinéad Cummins, Work Matters at the Library Co-ordinator, Central Library, Lady Lane, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.