BorrowBox allows you to enjoy the best collection of bestselling eBooks and eAudiobooks on your mobile devices for free.
Your Library in One App:
BorrowBox enables members of public libraries to download and borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks as digital loans. The BorrowBox app has a custom in-app dedicated eBook reader and eAudiobook player – the only one of its kind in the world.
Library members can browse and borrow bestselling eBooks and eAudiobooks on any Apple iOS and Google Android device for limited periods through digital loans.
The BorrowBox mobile app allows book lovers to live lives rich with stories, knowledge and ideas. MP3 audio files are accessible and compatible with all devices. Wherever you go, BorrowBox goes too, whether that’s on holiday, to the shops, on the way to the office or walking the dog.
Take romance, drama, suspense, biography and more with you – Anywhere, Everywhere. Access books around the clock.
New titles are always being added, so visit often and make the most of your library membership.
Get started with BorrowBox:
1. Install the Borrow Box app. Find it on the App Store, Google Play
and on Amazon Fire.
2. Select your library service – Waterford City & County Library Service.
3. Activate with your library membership – your library card number and PIN number are required for this.
4. Browse eBooks and eAudiobooks.
5. Borrow and download 24/7 at a time and place that suits you.
6. Titles will automatically expire at the end of the lending period, so no late fees.
Borrow Box is compatible with lots of devices including: Android / IOS Smartphones, Tablets, PCs, & Macs.