Decies No. 52

Download Here

  • Decies (LII) (52)
  •  (Waterford; Waterford Archaeological and Historical Society, 1996)


    • Maria Montessori: Her links with Waterford / by Sr M. Redemptoris Cummins and Sr M. Josepha Phelan
    • Bristol Irish news in the 1750’s / by Jack Burtchaell
    • From Anglo-Norman demesne to modern luxury hotel: The story of Little Island, County Waterford / by Tom Dooley
    • The temperance movements in Waterford, 1839 to 1841 / by Donnchadh O Ceallachain
    • Local Government in county Waterford in the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries. Part III: The office of sheriff, 1355-1420 / by Ciaran Parker
    • Shadows from the past. No.1
    • Rope-making in Waterford / by Patrick Kavanagh
    • A history of the People’s Park / by Dermot Power
    • The boithrin Mona Ruadh / by Richard Fennessy
    • The ruined church of Killea: A consideration of its date and foundation / by Thomas Gregory Fewer
    • Monumental inscriptions at the Abbey, Kilculliheen, Ferrybank, Waterford. Part IV (R to W) / by Michael O’Sullivan

    © 2018 Waterford City & County Council Library Service.