Whatever your New Year’s Resolutions are, Carrickphierish Library has you covered with our New Year, New You programme! We are holding a series of free events every Tuesday morning at the start of 2018 to help you kick-start your resolutions.
The New Year, New You programme is a great opportunity for those looking for some inspiration or for anyone perhaps overwhelmed with the amount of information out there for Nutrition, Job Searching, Money Management and Affordable Childcare. We are bringing in expert advisors in each of these fields to provide you with the best information and get you started on your journey!
• Career Skills Workshop with Insight Recruitment and Training, Tuesday 16 January from 10:00am – 1:00pm.
• Affordable Childcare Talk with Waterford Childcare Committee, Tuesday 23 January from 10:30am – 11:30am.
• Money Management Session with Waterford MABS, Tuesday 30 January from 10:30am – 11:30am.
• Nutrition Workshop with Jemma Kehoe, Carrickphierish Library, Tuesday 6 February from 11:30am – 12:30pm
• As always, every Tuesday morning at 10:30am we have a Meditation Drop in Session held by Michael Dalton, Psychotherapist and Counsellor, this is €5 per session and open to all, just drop in.
All welcome, to book your place for any of these events please contact Carrickphierish Library on 0761 102696.
© 2018 Waterford City & County Council Library Service.