Waterford Libraries are delighted to be reopening Tallow Library from the 19th of July and Dunmore East Library from the 20th of July for browsing and borrowing. We are reopening all our branches on a phased basis, in line with the Government’s COVID-19 Resilience and Recovery 2021 plan.
All Waterford Library branches are now open at least one day a week and you can borrow and return books at any branch of Waterford Libraries.
Tallow Library and Dunmore East Library will be open at the following times:
Waterford Libraries Branch Opening Times:
Keeping Our Libraries Safe:
• We ask you to limit your visit to 20 minutes to ensure safety for everyone.
• You must wear a mask or face covering to visit our library branches.
• Please use self-service kiosks for returning or checking out your library items – our library staff will be on hand to help you!
• Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied.
• Library staff are available by phone or email to support you in planning your visit or using our eBooks and other online services, Tallow Library can be contacted on 058 56347, Dunmore East Library can be contacted on 051 383211.
• Public PCs and Internet access are not available for use at this time.
Thank you for continuing to support your public library service, we are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Would you like to practice and improve your knitting in a comfortable and friendly setting? Tramore Library Knitting Group meets weekly on Fridays from... Read More
Celebrate Cruinniú na nÓg with Waterford Libraries. Join us for a special Children’s Art Workshop with artist Aga Krym at Kilmacthomas Library. On Friday... Read More
Ardkeen Library are starting a new Draughts Club for adults on Thursday mornings, the first meeting is on Thursday 15th of June at 10:30... Read More
Library Membership Terms & Conditions
Plean Forbatha na Leabharlainne 2017-2022
Library Development Plan 2017 – 2022
Ár leabharlanna Poiblí 2022 – Pobail a Spreagadh, a Cheangal agus a Chumasú
Our Public Libraries 2022: Inspiring, Connecting and Empowering Communities
© 2018 Waterford City & County Council Library Service.
You must be logged in to post a comment.